Sunday, December 23, 2012

Essie - Fiji

Today I'm wearing Fiji, one of the most talked about Essie polishes on both blogs and youtube. I do see the appeal, especially since it definitely suits all skin colours. It's also really opaque and paints on reasonably smoothly. The only application issue I had (and it was totally my fault) is that on the second coat, I didn't quite paint over the entire first coat so that near the cuticles you can see where the first coat starts and the second coat starts, if you know what I mean (if you enlarge the images you'll see a bumpiness at the cuticle where I tried to clean it up until it was even but missed a smidge). Anyway, what I'm really trying to say is that if you're looking for an opaque white-pink, this is a nice one.

cloudy

cloudy

direct sunlight


No comments:

Post a Comment